2016 Dragon Duathlon Training Day AnnouncedFebruary 22, 2016
After an incredible first event in 2016 we are delighted to announce that the Dragon Duathlon will return next year.
July 1st, 2017
We will also be making some changes, taking on participant feedback and also to keep the event fresh.
- New route! Essentially reversed, going from South to North Wales.
- Limited to 100 participants once again
- Solo & Relay options will remain
- Finish line – Bulkeley Hotel, Beaumaris
- Extra optional get-together on Sunday morning. Meet up and celebrate the achievement with everyone else
- Pen-y-Fan, Cader Idris & Snowdon still the run feature.
- Similar biking stats, with tough climbs such as Dyliffe included again.
Entries will be available online in November, 2016.